It was our pleasure to host members of the non-profit community for a town hall meeting this morning. We are especially grateful to our guest panelists for joining us - Paul Hughes of the Arizona Commerce Authority, Shirley Gunther of Dignity Health, and Alyson Rauch, along with Nick Asolas, with Mission Community Church.
To watch the recorded webinar, click HERE.
Copy/Paste this Password: 1K=%1%^9
Resources mentioned by Paul Hughes of Arizona Commerce Authority:
- For elective procedures: https://azgovernor.gov/executive-orders
- CDC guidelines on workplace prep for back-to-work: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html
- PPP Loan Calculator: https://www.azcommerce.com/loan-calculator/
Resources mentioned by Melanie Dykstra of the Town of Gilbert:
- Funding application open thru May 10th: www.gilbertaz.gov/communityresources
- For Mesa organizations www.mesaaz.org/residents/community-development
Gilbert Area Needs Resources:
Are you looking for financial relief opportunities in addition to the SBA's EIDL or PPP loans? Check out this listing of financial assistance opportunities.
We will host our next Non-Profit Town Hall on Monday, May 11th at 9:00 AM. Click HERE to register – we will update the meeting agenda as details become available.
Wishing you the best!
Kathleen Dowler, Dignity Health
Melanie Dykstra, Town of Gilbert
Sarah Watts, Gilbert Chamber
Sally Harrison, Mesa Chamber