- Salesforce Care Small Business Grants - $10,000 grants to help struggling businesses with between 2 to 50 employees. Arizona companies may apply beginning on April 27.
- The Save Small Business Fund (US Chamber of Commerce Foundation) providing $5,000 grants for U.S. Small Businesses (between 3 & 20 EE’s)
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program Facebook has committed to offering up to 30,000 small businesses $100 million in cash grants and Facebook advertising credits.
- James Beard Foundation The foundation has created the Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund and is currently working on application criteria.
- Wells Fargo Community Investment program focuses mainly on nonprofits and small businesses in nearly every state, with the right criteria can qualify.
- Visa’s Everywhere Initiative is awarding $50,000 to the final three winners every year and offers grant funding for small business startups with innovative fixes.
- Intuit National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) Grant gives small businesses a $4,000 grant in partnership with NASE.
- Google announced it is providing over $800 million in grant money to help support the SMB community nationwide in response to COVID-19. Rocket Media is here to help companies secure these Google Grants as quickly as possible to ensure their operations stay up and running during this time.
- GoFundMe GoFundMe launched the Small Business Relief Initiative to support those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the announcement, GoFundMe is partnering with Yelp, the company that connects people with great local businesses. The Small Business Relief Initiative will supply financial assistance and support to businesses across the country by providing fundraising tools and grants to help during the crisis.
- JPMorgan Chase Philanthropic Investment announced a $50 million global philanthropic commitment to address the immediate public health and long-term economic challenges from the COVID-19 global pandemic. Funds will support communities and people hit hardest by this public health crisis through an initial $15 million commitment. This includes $5 million to provide immediate healthcare, food and other humanitarian relief globally, $2 million to existing nonprofit partners around the world that are responding to the COVID-19 crisis in their communities, and $8 million to assist small businesses vulnerable to significant economic hardships in China, Europe and the U.S. The remaining $35 million will be deployed over time to help the most vulnerable communities and people recover from the crisis and have an opportunity to benefit from future economic growth.
- Multi-State and state-specific programs providing financial assistance to small businesses
Small Business Grants for Veterans, Minorities & Startups
Minority Business Development Agency – The MBDA has regular grant competitions for minority business owners, alongside a long list of other resources for you to learn from. Empowered Communities for a Healthier Nation Initiative – If you own a health-related small business, use this grant to spread information & awareness of health & wellness for minorities.StreetShares Veteran Small Business Award - This program rewards veterans or military spouses who run businesses with up to $15,000 in grant money.Warrior Rising empowers U.S. military veterans and their immediate family members to open businesses… by providing them grants, training, mentorship programs, and more.4.0 Schools Fellowships are designed to help budding business owners who have an idea to improve education in the United States ($600 mini-grants or a $10,000 full-grant)Kuvio Impact Grant - Gives back to entrepreneurs who are making a difference by providing them with small business grants and free services (such as web design and marketing).
Grants & Programs for Women-Owned Businesses
- Amber Grant Foundation - awards $4,000 to a different women-owned business every month.
- Eileen Fisher Women-Owned Business Grant - awards a total of $100,000 to up to 10 women business owners each year.
- Girlboss Foundation - awards $15,000 to women entrepreneurs who are pursuing businesses in design, fashion, music, or the arts (Twice per Year).
- Tory Burch Fellows Program – $5,000 grant is designed for women entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses and get the support they need.
- Cartier Women’s Initiative – offers grants for small businesses run by women. 14 will receive $30,000 and the top seven will receive $100,000 each.
At Hello Alice they know you have been through a lot during this pandemic. Choose your industry for funding, opportunities and tools tailored to your business:
- Food & Beverage
- Beauty & Wellness
- Wholesale & Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Arts & Entertainment
- Restaurant & Food Services
- Kabbage Payments any business can sign up to sell gift certificates online and anyone can purchase them to support participating small businesses.
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation The society is raising money for the Restaurant Workers COVID-19 Relief Fund. This fund will be allocated as grants or no interest loans for direct relief to restaurant workers and non-profit organizations serving restaurant workers.
- Square The payment processor is refunding all software subscription fees for the month of March for existing sellers who currently use Square Appointments, Retail, Restaurants, Loyalty, Team Management, Payroll, Marketing and Square Online Store. Square will manage the process for you so there’s no need to do anything. Additional product updates are also in the works. You can use the just released curbside pickup option through Square Online Store, and they plan to release a local delivery feature this week. Curbside pickup and delivery fees are waived for the next three months.
- Yelp will be providing $25 million to local restaurants and nightlife businesses that are seeing a massive drop in business as a result of the crisis. This will take the form of “waived advertising fees and free advertising, products and services.” This includes free page upgrades for access to advanced promotional features. On the delivery side, Yelp says it will be adding support for contact-free delivery in its check-out process through its partnership with Grubhub, who already offers this option.
Loans & Lending
- Business Development Finance Corporation: BDFC is one of three Certified Development Companies in Arizona. They are providing a loan option for up to $25,000 that is separate from the direct SBA disaster loan program.