We reached out to our local media partners this week to better understand the ways in which they are helping our business community reach their customers as we see our way through the effects of COVID-19.
Please note, these offers are subject to change.
- We are strategizing with each industry and assessing both new and existing client's current needs.
- We are offering payment deferrals and discounts on a case-by-case basis.
- We are offering free Instagram stories for all Gilbert Chamber Members who would like to publicize their message.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and details.
- We’re offering free online resources on how businesses can use texting + personalized digital experiences to reach their audiences during this time.
- You can watch our most recent webinar here https://www.brightguest.com/how-organizations-can-use-texting-webinar/
- Businesses looking for text messaging can get started with us for as low as $99/month.
- Many nonprofits use our software, so we’re helping them use our tool to drive critical donations and communications during this time.
- Any questions, email email@example.com
Community Impact Newspaper
- We are providing a new, daily newsletter that includes advertising opportunities so businesses can reach local readers hungry for the latest news.
- We are also working with all of our partners - new and existing - to best meet their needs during this time. Please contact us to learn specifics regarding current incentives.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and details.
Another way we're helping businesses is through our editorial content.
- We have a running list that we are continually updating outlining how businesses - restaurants and retailers - are adjusting their business during this time.
- We are also writing some articles on other covid related items (ie Banner's need for donations, OHSO's hand sanitizer, people making masks, etc).
- If you want to inform us of something you think we should consider including in our coverage, please email email@example.com.
As part of its ongoing coronavirus relief efforts, the Arizona Cox Media team, the advertising division of Cox Communications is offering local restaurants free television advertising to assure patrons that they are open for takeout and delivery services and share their new hours of operation. LEARN MORE
- All restaurants may publish an online coupon for free in an effort to notify the community of delivery and take-out options.
- We also do have payment plans and special rates.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and details.
Local Data Experts/Gilbert Lifestyle
- Existing Clients
- Receive enhanced digital support and larger ads sizes for the same pricing.
- Redesigning ads for free to include new messaging.
- New Clients
- Special incentive pricing with reduced rates. package pricing, and payment plans.
- Restaurants receive a free Digital listing.
- Restaurants & Service Industry Clients
- Payment can be in trade for gift cards or food trades which be shared with local charities, first responders, and others that may need assistance during the crisis.
- Contact email@example.com for pricing and details.
N2 Publishing - Val Vista Lakes and Agritopia
- Offering discounts and deferral of payments for both new and existing clients.
- Including digital marketing service via instagram and facebook
- Will work with each client to assess their current needs.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.
- Mobile targeting where businesses can send ads to a person's phone based on demographics and location. For instance, a restaurant offering delivery can reach 2 out of 3 phones within a 10 mile radius of their location.
- Special pricing of 100,000 impressions for only $1,050 sent over 12 weeks, or $87.50/week. Billed every 4 weeks, there is no deposit and we make the ad at no charge.
- Contact email@example.com for pricing and details.
The Arizona Republic - Part of the USA Today Network
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP:
- We have in-house journalists, a full design team and dedicated customer success managers to assist with content creation and ideation.
- A dollar for dollar match on either print (The Arizona Republic or your local Community Zone Ad)
- A dollar for dollar match on any digital advertising (PPC, SEO, Social =6 mo. min., digital display, retargeting, targeted email blasts).
- We can also bundle print, digital and social.
- Local Business Feature:
- In addition, we have created an initiative at no cost for your business to be featured in our “local” businesses by clicking this link https://supportlocal.usatoday.com/add-business/
- There is a field that requests a ‘gift card URL’ from your business, however, if this does not pertain to you, please enter an appropriate phone number that will be fielding inquiries.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and details.