Gilbert Leadership Class Application
Class applications are accepted between March 1st and July 5th of each year.
Gilbert Leadership strives to recruit and select a diverse group of individuals who demonstrate a commitment to the Gilbert community. To apply for the program, please complete the written application below. We encourage you to be thorough in your responses, as scoring is based on your response to the question in its entirety. Please use this as a way for us to get to know you!
In addition to the written application, all candidates will be invited to participate in an in-person interview. A specific time will be assigned for this portion of the selection process. Please note both the written application and participation in the interview are required for program consideration.
The final selection of the class will be decided by the Gilbert Leadership Board – a group of Gilbert Leadership graduates volunteering their time to ensure the continued growth of the program.
Tentative 2023-2024 program dates (subject to change):
- July 5 - Applications Due
- July 25 - Applicant Interviews (Evening)
- July 27- Applicant Interviews (Evening)
- August 7-11 - Applicants Notified of Selection Status
- Thursday, September 21 - Orientation (Evening)
- Friday, September 22 - Learning Day (5:45 AM to 5:30 PM) - This day is mandatory
- Thursday, October 19 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Friday, November 10 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Friday, December 15 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Thursday, January 18 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Friday, February 23 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Thursday, March 28 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Thursday, April 18 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Friday, May 17 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Friday, June 14 - Learning Day (7:00 AM to Noon)
- Wednesday, June 19 - Graduation (11:00 AM to 1:30 PM) as part of the Annual Business Awards Luncheon
**This form may time out, and you could lose your data. We recommend typing your answers on another sheet prior to answering directly onto our application**