Via Town of Gilbert
Help us plan where you play in Gilbert!
Gilbert is excited to launch the Parks and Recreation Master Plan process and needs your input on how to shape the future of parks and recreation in Gilbert.
Gilbert is developing a 10-year Parks & Recreation Master Plan to guide our decision-making for the future growth and development of parks, trails, and program offerings. We are committed to providing superior parks, recreation, and cultural programs, which exceed customer expectations, enhance the quality of life, and promote lifelong leisure and educational pursuits.
Throughout 2023, we’ll be diving into the services, programming and amenities that are currently provided and looking at future community needs as Gilbert approaches build out.
This is a community-wide effort, and we need your help! Below you’ll find a list of ways to get involved, voice your opinion, and help shape the future of parks and recreation in Gilbert.
This phase involves a comprehensive engagement strategy with our community. We want to hear from you! There are several ways to get involved.
- Share your biggest and boldest idea with our team. The sky is the limit!
- Give us feedback about a specific location.
- Take our comprehensive survey.
- Finally, join us in person! The following opportunities are open to the public.
- Visit the traveling mural
- May - June
- Participating locations
- Design Your Own Playground - A Workshop for Kids
- Southeast Regional Library
- 775 N. Greenfield Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- June 10th from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Registration Required