Shopping is a necessary part of life. How about adding some value to it? Did you know that the Fry’s Community Rewards Program has added the Gilbert Chamber Foundation as one of the non-profits that they give back to? And did you know that your Gilbert Chamber Foundation is a 501 c3 non-profit organization that gives back to the community of Gilbert?
The Chamber Foundation helps fund our efforts in the following programs; Chamber For Good, Gilbert Leadership, and Partners In Progress. These programs offer opportunities in career shadowing and mentorship, programing for educators and business leaders in Gilbert to further their education and knowledge, scholarships for local high school students, the Adopt A Senior holiday event, school supply drives, and canned food drives. All of these programs directly enhance the people living and working in the Gilbert community. Learn more about these programs and the Chamber Foundation by visiting https://gilbertaz.com/about-the-foundation.
By linking your Fry’s VIP Rewards to The Gilbert Chamber Foundation, Fry’s will give back a percentage of your purchase to The Chamber Foundation. That is an easy way to make shopping for groceries a lot more meaningful and to help support your fellow Gilbert residents and businesses. Simply follow the directions listed below. You can even use your smart phone! If you have any questions about this process you can contact Angela Noel at email@example.com.
NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to step 2
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Click on "Welcome! Sign In" (top right)
- Click on "No Account? Register" (top right)
- Under "Create an Account", enter your email and create a password (save your email & password, you'll need it in step 2)
- Under "Select your preferred store", enter your postal code and click "Find"
- Select your store then click on “Create Account”
- You will then be prompted to check your email for confirmation
- From your email click the hyperlink "View My Account" to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
- Continue to step 2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select "Sign-In"
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’ (email & password created in step 1)
- Under "Welcome back!" click "Your Name/My Account"
- Under "Account Summary” scroll down "Community Rewards"
- Click ‘enroll’ under "Community Rewards"
- Under Find Your Organization: enter Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Foundation Or enter Organization number GA432
- Select box next to your organization (left side)
- Then select ‘save changes’
- If you have registered correctly you will now see Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Foundation listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page
Administrative Assistant, Membership Services