As a recipient of Maricopa CARES relief funds, the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce has allocated funding to scholarship up to 50 businesses with a one-year Business level Chamber membership. Consideration will be given to self-nominated businesses on a case-by-case basis. These scholarships are designed to support membership for new or returning Chamber-member businesses in need of financial assistance. Scholarship recipients receive complimentary membership to the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce for one full calendar year.
• The applicant must attend a Chamber Accelerator meeting within 45 days prior to submission of application.
• The applicant must meet with a member of the Membership Development team to better understand the opportunities for engagement and benefits of a Chamber membership.
Scholarships are available to applicants who meet the following criteria:
• The applicant is a Gilbert-based business with a commitment to connecting with and growing alongside other businesses in the community.
• The applicant has been in business for at least 24 months.
• The applicant has 50 employees or less.
• The applicant declares an inability or financial hardship to pay Gilbert Chamber membership dues.
• The applicant has not received a scholarship from the Gilbert Chamber on behalf of another business for which ownership is shared, in whole or in part.
Applicants who are awarded membership scholarships are expected to actively contribute to the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce and its endeavors by engaging in regular programs, events, and/or committee work.
Please reach out to Tricia at Tricia@gilbertchamber.com for more information.