The Gilbert Chamber Foundation organized its 14th Annual Adopt-a-Senior program benefiting homebound and income challenged seniors in the Gilbert area.
This year’s donors came together to adopt and fulfill 99 wishlists for the residents of Page Commons and seniors of Meals on Wheels. Through our Chamber Connections Holiday Party, we raised over $3,100 to benefit the adopt-a-senior program. Through this, we hosted a holiday breakfast at Page Commons and gave away 100 raffle prizes to residents. Raffle prizes consisted of many necessities the residents needed, including cookware, toiletries, clothing, puzzles, games, and gift cards ranging from $10-$100. We thank everyone who made this possible. The generosity of our community helped make this program a success.
Thank you to our sponsors who supported the Adopt-a-Senior program:
- Newman Realty
- Village Medical
-The Arizona Group
Thank you to the following businesses and individuals who provided additional support:
- Gilbert Elementary: Holiday Cards for seniors
- Gilbert Leadership Class 31 volunteers: Tiffany Fisher, Jody Kuhman, Julia Macaluso, Kirsten Morgan, Joe Rodriquez, Marty Tomljenovic, and Tracy Wallace.
- Higher Grounds Roastery: Pancake Buffet for the senior Holiday Breakfast
- Leading Edge Academy Elementary Choir: Entertainment for the senior Holiday Breakfast
- Midwest Food Bank: Supplies for Holiday Breakfast
- Whiskey Row Gilbert for hosting the Chamber Connections Holiday Party
The Adopt-a-Senior program is a huge undertaking, and we could not do this without your support. Thank you for your hard work, donations, and time spent making this program successful. Together, we have made a difference in our community.