#GilbertTogether Business Resiliency
Gilbert is partnering with the Maricopa Information Technology Institute-East Valley, Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC), Mesa Community College (MCC), and the Maricopa Corporate College to provide job training scholarships for Gilbert residents who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Entry-level and upskilling opportunities will be available in programs of business, healthcare, information technology, manufacturing, and trades.
Classes begin December 21, 2020 - so share this exciting opportunity with your Gilbert-based employees!
Interested individuals should complete a #GilbertTogether Career Training Scholarship Survey today.
Program details and eligibility qualifications can be found below.
- Scholarship covering tuition and registration fees of approximately $1,050 for the approved certificate and degree programs.
- Working with a team of dedicated professionals who strive to create an inclusive and vibrant learning community where everyone can achieve success.
- Support such free tutoring and career counseling to complete your studies, as well as prepare for industry certifications.
- Guidance in career selection, job hunting, and advancement in your current employment.
Scholarships do not include:
- Cost of textbooks, learning materials, or course-specific fees.
- Must be a resident of the Town of Gilbert in Maricopa County in the State of Arizona.
- Must describe how you have been adversely affected by COVID-19.
- Must choose an eligible program of study at CGCC or MCC (see programs here)
If you have questions about the #GilbertTogether Business Resiliency Program, please reach out to our Gilbert Office of Economic Development team by emailing us at email@example.com or leave us a message at (480) 503-6983.